1. Subject to the rules specified in these terms and conditions, consumers (hereinafter: “Consumers” or “Customers”) can use the online shop available under the address www.funwearshop.com (“the Service”) to place orders for the following products offered as a part of the Service:
a) basic products such as, for example: sweatshirt, trousers, shoes, T-Shirts
b) special products such as, for example, additional clothes, gadgets
hereinafter the “Goods”
2. The Manager of the Service is the Kinezycare Dorota Wysocka with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-283), 18/36 Myśliwskie Wzgórze Street entered to the register Central Registry and Information on the Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland under the number NIP 957 080 41 19, REGON: 380950508, e-mail: email@example.com, (hereinafter “the Shop”)
3. Only physical persons with the full legal capacity can use the Service.
4. The acceptance of provisions of these Terms and Conditions prior to order placement is the necessary prerequisite of using the Service.
5. The introduction of any content that is illegal or in breach of good practices to the Service is prohibited.
6. The customer should have an active e-mail account.
7. The Service does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies. Cookie files are IT data, in particular, text files, that are stored in the Customer’s terminal and serve the use of web pages of the Service. The cookies contain the name of the website they originated from, duration of their storage in the terminal and the unique number. Cookie files are used to store the information for functionality purposes, e.g. recording of browsing preferences. The goal is to facilitate the browsing during the next visit to the Service. In order to be functional, cookies have to be accepted in the browser and not removed. In many cases, Internet browsers allow for the storage of cookies at the Customer’s terminal by default. Customers can change their settings regarding cookies at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed so as to block the automatic processing of cookies in the Internet browser settings or to inform about each introduction of cookies to the Customer’s device. The detailed information concerning the possibility and methods of processing of cookie files is available in the settings tab of your Internet browser
8. The information regarding the Service and also the processing of matters related to the ongoing operation of the Service is available on the 24/7 basis via e-mail under the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The detailed information about the clothing and other products offered for sale via the Shop is included in the appendix 1 to the Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotions related to the sales of basic and special products can be organized via the Service.
3. Promotions are organized on the basis of provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions and the regulation of a specific promotion. If in doubt, the provisions of the regulation of a specific promotion shall prevail.
4. Promotions can be temporal or valid until the exhaustion of the promotional offer
5. Only the Goods indicated by the Shop are sold promotionally. To participate in the promotional sales, one should meet the conditions indicated in the regulation of the promotion.
6. Participation in the promotional sales is always voluntary and entails the acceptance of provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the provisions of the regulation of a specific promotion. While participating in the promotional sales, the participant is obliged to comply with specified rules and confirm the fulfillment of all prerequisites of participation in the promotional sales
7. If required for safety reasons or other reasons beyond the control of the Shop, including technical issues, temporary restriction of access to the promotional sales is possible. In such a situation, the Shop shall not be responsible for the limited accessibility of the Service and the promotion.
8. The Shop can discontinue the promotional sales at any time by stating the reason and can introduce any changes to these Terms and Conditions and to the regulation of a specific promotion. Changes introduced in this manner are not effective for participants who made a promotional purchase before the promotion suspension or change of regulations.
9. Promotions valid in the Shop do not combine with any other promotions in force for the Tourist Card. The Customer can take advantage of one promotion at the customer’s option unless the regulation of the given promotion expressly provides for the possibility to combine a few promotions.
10. Complaints regarding the promotional sales shall be submitted in writing to the following address: Kinezycare Dorota Wysocka 18/36 Myśliwskie Wzgorze Street, 80-283 Gdansk, Poland. A complaint shall contain the full name, the firm of the Customer as well as the accurate description and reason for the complaint. Complaints shall be examined immediately but not later than within 14 days of their receipt.
11. The Shop reserves the right to exclude the Customers whose actions contradict the morality, violate the justified interests of the Shop or the Service, undermine their image or violate the laws or the rules of social co-existence or involve systematic infringements of these Terms and Conditions or the regulation of a specific promotion.
12. Promotion regulations will be made available via the Service.
1. Order placement in the Service takes place upon the completion of fields of the form that has to be subsequently submitted to the Shop via the Service.
2. Order receipt confirmation takes place by way of the dispatch of the appropriate information to the e-mail address submitted by the Customer when logging in.
3. Orders can be placed on the 24/7 basis and are valid for 7 days as of the end of the working day on which they were placed. A working day is any day from Monday through Friday except for statutory holidays and the working day ends at 15:30
1. The Customer is informed of the order receipt by way of the dispatch of an e-mail with the order confirmation, separate from the one provided for in § 3.2 of the Terms and Conditions
2. The order confirmation by the Shop is the necessary condition of the effective conclusion of an agreement with the Customer
1. As soon as the order is confirmed, the Shop proceeds to order processing.
2. All changes to the order placed by the Customer or its withdrawal is only possible before the commencement of the order processing.
3. The Customer can take advantage of the rights mentioned in clause 1 above by sending a notification to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
1. The order is completed immediately but not later than within 2 working days as of the dispatch date of the order confirmation. The lead time does not include the time needed for the delivery by the carrier delivering the Goods
2. If the Customer places a few orders in one working day the ordered goods can be dispatched together after the entire order is combined.
3. A receipt or a VAT invoice is the sales document.
1. The customer executes payments for the ordered Goods at the customer’s option selecting one of the following methods:
a. using the forms of payment indicated in the Service directly via the Shop or an entity acting on behalf of the Shop,
b. by transfer to the bank account of the Shop: 13 1140 2004 0000 3502 7932 8844
2. The Shop returns the Payment if the order is not confirmed in the mode specified in § 4 of the Terms and Conditions. The price paid will be returned to the customer in full. The reimbursement takes place with the use of the same payment method as the one selected by the customer
1. Deliveries. Goods ordered from the Shop are delivered by a carrier conducting business involving the delivery of dispatches as per the carrier’s Terms and Conditions available here (InPost)
2. The Shop is not responsible for the delivery time but makes every effort for the delivery to take place as quickly as possible.
3. Upon the delivery of the ordered Goods, they should be unpacked and checked for compliance with the order. Any damage or irregularities found shall be immediately reported to the Shop.
1. Pursuant to the regulations of the Act of 30 May 1014 on consumer’s rights (Dz.U. of 2014, item 827), the Customer has the right to renounce the agreement with no statement of reasons within fourteen days from the date of taking possession of the purchased commodity by the Customer or a third party indicated by the Customer (other than the carrier)
2. The renouncement of the agreement takes place by way of the renouncement notice submitted to the Shop. The renouncement term is complied with if the Customer sends the notice to the postal or e-mail address of the Shop indicated in § 1.2 of the Terms and Conditions prior to its expiry.
3. Withdrawal from the contract is possible if the product does not have any signs of use and will be marked with original tags.
4. An example of the renouncement form is contained in the Appendix 2 to the Terms and Conditions. The Customer is not obliged to use the sample form, however, irrespectively of the form of renouncement, the Customer has to submit the related express statement compliant with the legal regulations in force.
5. If the Customer takes advantage of the right to renounce the agreement the Customer shall be encumbered with direct costs of return of the Goods to the Shop
1. The Customer has the right to submit complaints in cases indicated in the laws in force if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects)
2. Complaints regarding the Goods can be submitted in any manner permitted under the laws in force including the sending of a complaint in writing by post to the address of the Shop specified in § 1.2 of the Terms and Conditions
3. An example of the complaint form is contained in the Appendix 3 to the Terms and Conditions. The Customer is not obliged to use the sample form, however, irrespectively of the form in which the complaint is submitted, it is necessary to comply with the requirements provided for in the laws in force.
4. The proof of purchase shall be enclosed with the complaint. In order to process the complaint, it is necessary to review the Goods.
5. In the case of a complaint shop have time to consider the complaint within fourteen days from receiving the defective goods.
1. The administrator of personal data submitted by the Customer while using the Service is Kinezycare Dorota Wysocka with its registered office in Gdansk, 18/36 Mysliwskie Wzgorze Street, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The submission of personal data is voluntary. However, such data are necessary to register in the Service, submit an order, conclude and perform under the sales agreement (article 6 point1 letter b general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016r – agreement execution).
3. Sending by Kinezycare Dorota Wysocka notifications related to the performance of the contract in paper form or by means of electronic communication in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services paragraph 6 point b of the general data protection regulation from on April 27, 2016 – performance of the contract;
4. Conducting surveys, promotions and competitions by Kinezycare by Dorota Wysocka (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 agreement);
5. Sending by Kinezycare Dorota Wysocka commercial information in paper form or by means of electronic communication in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended) (art. 6 section 1 letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 agreement).
6. Customers have the right to access the data content and rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request to stop processing and transferring data at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
7. Kinezycare Dorota Wysocka has the right to communicate the Customer’s data to entities that process them for the needs of the Service according to the legal regulations in force, rules of these Terms and Conditions as well as with respect to the instructions of the Kinezycare Dorota Wysocka aimed at the application of appropriate means to protect the confidentiality and security of information.
8. Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
9. The data administrator doesn’t intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organizations.
10. Personal data will be stored until the resignation from the service or for the duration of the contract and the limitation period of obligations under the contract, as well as the limitation of tax obligations related to the settlement of this contract.
1. The contents of the Terms and Conditions are available from the Shop’s website: www.funwearshop.com and in its office.
2. Terms and Conditions can be changed. The change shall be communicated to the public by way of the publication on the website: www.funwearshop.com with an indication of the date of entry into force.
3. If any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, legal regulations in force shall be applied in its place while other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in force.
4. The sales of Goods via the Shop and the Customer service is subject to the provisions of the Polish law, including the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Dz. U. of 2014, item 121 as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer’s rights (Dz.U. of 2014, item 827)
EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The rules and regulations shall enter in force on 01.11.2022.
CHANGES TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Rules and Regulations are subject to change. The change may be published on the Internet website www.funwearshop.com with the date the change enters in force.